Monday, May 18, 2009

Ahhhhhh Parie

Bonjour Blog Stalkers.

This is my first blog since arriving to Europe. I have been a busy little student. London was fantastic, as I am sure you can see from my classmates blogs earlier. We arrived in Paris yesterday and it still feels like we are going home after this, not heading to TWO MORE COUNTRIES.... we are incredibly lucky kids.

So today we went sightseeing around Paris. We saw the Louvre, including the Mona Lisa which was cool, and some other sweet artsy things. Then we walked around Champs de Elysee, or something like that. Earlier in the morning we toured the Left Bank. It is in Paris. Tonight we are headed back to Central Paris to explore some more.

That is enough for my blog, I hope you guys are keeping up with us on a daily basis because believe me.... we are doing big things. Keep checking our blog and stalking our pictures. We love you all.

And we know you love us =)

Au Revoir Stalkers.

P.S. Hi Mom. Hi G.A.I.T. Hi Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment