Friday, May 8, 2009

Let's Get It

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't started packing yet...and we leave on Tuesday. It is Friday night. It should also be noted that, again, I'm not carrying Stacie or Lena's things when their bags are 100 lbs. I'm going to love when we show up and mine is actually heavier than theirs. Haha anyway in response to Stacie, hell yeah I'm down for anything we're going to be in Europe! So yeah lets all do something fun like that out in Switzerland. I know a bunch of us know people in the different spots so lets definitely utilize those contacts and have some locals show us a good time haha. I also know that we're going to be in Paris at the same time as UTampa/Cortland so hopefully we can meet up with some Americans and ball out on Europa. The best part of the trip, hopefully, is that we won't have to hear about Manny Ramirez, or Brett Favre for over 2 weeks (tear)

See you all Tuesday, hopefully I'll be packed by then.

Let's get it.

-Ya boy

-Fresh2Death

-One Love

BMey

No comments:

Post a Comment