Friday, May 15, 2009

Here's to Jetlag

How can I describe London in one word!? FABULOUS

No worries Theresa, we got a great group shot today in front of the Olympic building site and Prof. Ryan is without a doubt in that. Our tour guide Martin took the picture so I will make sure he uploads tomorrow from the Faraday House.

Well to sum up the trip it is going amazing. I know a lot our parents are reading this daily esp. my mom as well as the SPM staff. The past two days have been amazing as well as exhausted. The jetlag is killing me but I am doing my best to try and sleep at normal hours.

This is only the beginning and I am positive more great times are about to come. We leave for Paris Sunday morning on the Eurostar which should be thrilling. Anyway it is 2:36am in London and I am exhausted and need to be up at 6:30am to meet Prof. Ryan at 7 so we can go to the market and all that fun stuff.

Cheers!
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment