Sunday, May 10, 2009

I was born ready

Dear all,

Hope all is well with everyone since finals are done.  I have been just getting everything together for the big trip each day.  I'm sure I speak for all of the students that I am truly excited and anxious for the trip.  I have never been to Europe, so I am ready to see so many different countries and their cultures.  I am also happy to be going with all of you and am glad it is a small group of us.  I hope the weather is decent for the most part in all the countries throughout the trip.  I am looking forward to seeing all of the Olympic venues as well as the bars and pubs with both Professor Ryan and Professor Veley.  Well, I'm going to go and finish up packing and spend time with the #1 woman in my life, my mom.  Have safe trips to the airport, take care, and I'll see you all very soon.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment